Project: Rede Construir Juntos (Build Together Network)
Informal network, established in 1997, which currently brings together a considerable number of institutions at national level with responsibility in the area of Children and Youth, and which have in common the development of actions aimed at a more appropriate coordination of efforts to combat social exclusion of disadvantaged groups, including children and young people in risk situations and their families.
In 2004/2005, the Network was revitalized and its objectives redefined.
This Network has as its main purpose – to promote networking in order to enhance the synergy of actions to combat social exclusion in the area of childhood/youth.
Throughout the year there are numerous activities, such as:
- Meetings of Nuclei;
- Fostering the Youth Network Crescer Juntos;
- Thematic meetings, workshops, training, awareness-raising and information actions;
- Exchanges of children and young people and technicians;
- Meetings / Seminars and annual meeting of the RCJ;
- Edition of the RCJ Newsletter and management of the RCJ Facebook page;
- Consulting the responses with the various partner institutions of the Network in the field of missing and/or sexually exploited children.
Area of Intervention
Education and Social
Scope (National or International)
At the national level, in the operationalization/revitalization of the Network; International, in the optimization of responses in the field of Missing Children.
Identification of External Partnerships
Communication between intervening services and overlapping areas
IAC – Projeto Rua, IAC – SOS Criança and Área da Cooperação Nacional e Internacional